SUMO Invoices is a Complete WooCommerce Invoicing System. It supports the PDF Invoice and PDF Proforma Invoice. SUMO Invoices is highly customizable and is a Must Have WooCommerce Plugin.
How to Install SUMO Invoices?
1. Download the latest version file (sumoinvoices.zip) of SUMO Invoices from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoinvoices.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumoinvoices.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Invoices i.e. sumoinvoices.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin. How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Invoices?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Invoices then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Invoices in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoinvoices.zip) of SUMO Invoices from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoinvoices.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. sumoinvoices.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO Invoices i.e. sumoinvoices.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps. Support
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.3 on 16 June 2016 - Fix: Problem in viewing the downloaded Invoice from My Account Page - Tweak: Made improvements in fetching the download URL of Invoices from My Account Page Version 1.2 on 15 June 2016 - New: Credit Invoice for Full Refunds - New: Separate Proforma, Invoice and Credit Invoice Buttons in My Account Page Version 1.1 on 30 May 2016 - New: Date is now displayed based on WordPress Settings - New: Upload folder name changed - New: Added permission to download Invoices from My Account Page - New: Displaying Shipping Costs in Invoices Version 1.0 on 25 May 2016 - Initial Release