Froms Plus is a form framework. PHP version includes elements from
plus PHP admin interface and form fields generation based on config files.
Froms Plus has collection of contact, user, ecomerce forms, example of results page and allows you to create forms of any complexity.
Other variations of Forms Plus:
- 40+ Color ThemesEach color theme has its own css file, that can be easily modified for creating your own colors.
- 90+ Form templatesA lot of ready to use forms.
- 9 DesignsContains 9 designs with styled form elements and animation effects.
- CalculationsElements can be marked to be a part of the calculations.
- AJAXForms data can be sent with AJAX.
- ValidationForms can be prevalidated before submit.
- PHP: Admin Interface
- PHP: Config FilesOne config file for form page and admin side.
- PHP: ValidationValidate data on server side.
- PHP: Sender IPTrack your customers via IP’s.
- PHP: Email NotificationSend form data to your email. Autoresponder email message.
- PHP: CSVExport collected form data to CSV file.
- PHP: Database StoringStore received data in MySQL database with MySQLi, MySQL PDO, MySQL.
- JS StepperFill your forms step by step, with each step validation and submit filled data with AJAX at the end.
- Masked InputInputs can be masked, so your customers will be hinted with value the can fill in.
- Datepickers, Sliders, Colorpickers, Autocomplete, Captcha
- Smart Checkboxes and Radio ButtonsToggle all checkbox. Autocheck checkbox/radio with input next to it. Checkbox/radio groups with subgroups.
- Block actionsShow/hide blocks with buttons, checkboxes, radio, selects. Toggle, add, remove css classes when block is shown/hidden. You can also do it with predefined in script tag templates, so no field will be submitted unless shown.
- Modern ElementsIncludes progressive form elements: customized selects, toggles, ratings, picture and block pickers, spinners, image uploaders.
- Show/Hide BlocksBlocks that can be shown/hidden on click, plus blocks with accordion-like behaviour.
- BootstrapForms are powered with Bootstrap – most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive design.
- Font AwesomeComplete set of Font Awesome vector icons created by Dave Gandy.
- HTML5 and CSS3Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards-compliant CSS.
- Responsive DesignSize doesn’t matter – a fully responsive layout that adapts to all devices.
- Highly CustomizedContains a large amount of customized elements: text and file inputs, selects, textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
22 June 2016 – Version 1.0.4
- Added RTL support.
- Added autocomplete support.
- Added Google Places autocomplete.
- Added actions.
- Added ability to output debug for AJAX requests.
- Added ability to set configuration from PHP variable.
- Updated documentation.
10 June 2016 – Version 1.0.3
- Replaced mysqlnd method by another one to make it more compatible with systems that don’t have this library.
7 June 2016 – Version 1.0.2
- Improved interaction with slider on mobile devices.
6 June 2016 – Version 1.0.1
- Added new design – pArrow.
- Added block toggle (show block).
- Added ability to send different email messages for different groups of users including autoresponder email message.
- Added automatic detection of available MySQL handler: MySQLi, PDO MySQL, MySQL.
- Added additional validation for attribute identifiers to avoid problems with uniqueness of HTML ids.
- Improved error handling for config files (YAML syntax errors).
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated documentation.
16 May 2016 – Version 1.0.0
More items by swebdeveloper