Motion Mouse Slider – simple and original to use image gallery, with the ability to use multi-mode slider, slider, slider, multiple images as well as the ability to use 360 ??degree viewing mode. Gallery supports multi-mode with multiple location on the page. Animation Gallery is based on the CSS properties and generated JavaSript, so you do not need a separate CSS file for the animation of the slider, as well as have the ability to add your own CSS animations for each of the components of the slider blocks. The slider is fully responsive design, and is also compatible with mobile devices with the ability to change styles for them. For mobile devices have two modes, scrolling slideshow gallery, for computers three modes of scrolling slideshow. In the gallery there is an automatic slide show playback mode in single player mode and in the mode of multiple galleries with an animated cascade switching. Numerous galleries settings will help you to create your personal style and does not repeat. The gallery is built automatic resizing and image alignment for both slides and for navigation, which will have to adjust the image for each size of the slider, as well as an option to disable this mode.
Motion Mouse Slider – fully responsive. It is fully optimized and ready for use, the product does not require refinement and is also compatible with all modern devices from touch screens to monitor workers. Motion Mouse Slider supported by IE-9 +, Opera, Mozila, Chrome, Safari.
– Full customization options.
– Supports IE-9 +, Opera, Mozila, Chrome, Safari.
– The ability to review the use of 360 degrees.
– Slider update function.
– Destruction slider function.
– Full support Desctop and Mobile.
– Customizing a mobile device (built-in media requests).
– Support for AJAX requests and updates the slider.
– Ability to use pop-up windows.
– Support multi animation images with each image.
– Dynamically calculated each gallery so multi sliders mode may differ in size and fullness of content.
– Full touch navigation support (there are two robots mode).
– The ability to add blocks in the gallery where the event will be ignored by the slider.
– Dynamic alignment of images as a slide show and navigation panel for each slide.
– Any HTML design, or whether it is a div ul You need only specify the classes and comply with the ordering of the gallery layout.
– 4 display mode switch slides, two of which have built-in SVG images, plus the ability to separately adjust for mobile devices (you can turn off the display).
– Display and stop playback gallery with separately customized for mobile devices (embedded SVG image). Possibility of individual arrangement and stop playback indicator.
– Connecting the navigation panel for each slide with individual styling panel and its location as well as its animation (the ability to separately adjust for mobile devices).
– Connections brief description of each slide with individual styling in the location as well as its animation (the ability to separately adjust for mobile devices).
– Custom CSS Transition slider under each event (the ability to separately adjust for mobile devices).
– Ability to add custom CSS animations for each of the slider blocks (the ability to separately adjust for mobile devices).
– Optimization – active only those galleries that are in the screen visibility.
– Built collBack function for slider events.
– More than 40 configurations gallery styles.
– 3 types of animation slides (fadeIn (fadeIn + scale), moveLeft, moveTop), the opportunity to ask your animation styles (CSS file is not required).
– Numerous galleries Mode with cascading animations and customization (individual settings for mobile devices).
– Embedded SVG image.
– Possibility of numerous individual settings for mobile and stationary devices satisfy everyone.
– The package delivery included a demo page with some modes gallery guide (the page with the video prizentatsii).
Updates are free